Re: xsl:fo rendering

From: David Carlisle <davidc@nag.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 11:34:54 +0100
To: subbu@boltblue.com
CC: www-xsl-fo@w3.org

> 1.How do we write the XSL to produce the above XSL:FO file? I am quite ok with
> writing xsl style sheets but do not know how to write xsl to produce xsl:fo..

FO is just an XML format to XSLT, XSLT doesn't have (or need) any
special instructions to create FO. So how to write the stylesheet
depends on what the input is.

<xsl:template match="/">
	<fo:simple-page-master page-master-name="my-page">
		<fo:region-body  margin="1in"></fo:region-body>
<fo:page-sequence >
<fo:flow flow-name="xsl-region-body">
		<fo:block> Hello World</fo:block>

would produce that document from any input.