Re: margin-left not correct on printed output

This is because your fo:block is not inside the region-body.

You can skip the region-name attribute of the
fo:region-body, and if you want your block inside that
region, use <fo:flow flow-name="xsl-region-body"> to
reference it.

Given your page sequence below, there is no telling where
your flow will end up ;-)

hth///
	Magnus