Security feature in FOP

From: Shetty, Anuradha (MED, TCS) <Anuradha.Shetty@med.ge.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 02:00:41 -0400 (EDT)
To: www-xsl-fo@w3.org

Hi,
	We are developing an application using APACHE's FOP to generate
PDFs.Previously we used HTMLDOC for the same purpose . The PDFs
generated using HTMLDOC have 40-bit encryption, master-password set to
'yes' and basically do not allow copying or editing these PDFs ,which
constitute a security feature.
	However PDFs generated using FOP do not seem to have encryption
and they allow copying/editing these PDFs.Does FOP allow adding such
security features to PDFs ,if so then how? Any help will be deeply
appreciated.
            Thanks in advance,
	Anu.