Parsed document has no sites

From: Olaf Kull <olafkull@web.de>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 06:35:16 -0500 (EST)
To: www-xsl-fo@w3.org

Hello,

Im a beginner at XSL-FO.
At the moment I try transform my first document. I have an example and I go step by step along this example. If I parse these example  it has 5 Sites. My own document shoud have 4 sites when it is ready. At the moment I only implement the information for the first site. If I parse it with FOP everything is fine, but the generatet pdf-file has no sites. I need to have look at it, to see what is wrong and has do be changed(at the layout).
I work on it since 2 weeks and I dont find any mistakes..
What can this be? Somebody outside there has an idea?

thanks Olaf Kull

contact: olafkull@web.de
Sie sind nicht da? Kein Problem, wir beantworten Ihre E-Mails fr Sie
WEB.DE FreeMail - http://freemail.web.de/features/?mc=021136