Re: HOWTO indent java code in PDF (with example)

From: Manrico_antonio Sessa <sessa@cli.di.unipi.it>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 06:48:47 -0500 (EST)
To: Sebastian Rahtz <sebastian.rahtz@computing-services.oxford.ac.uk>
cc: www-xsl-fo@w3.org

--
Manrico SESSA
+39 348 3230418
manrico.sessa@tin.it
"Der bestimte Himmel uber mich, und das moralische Gesetz in mir." - I.Kant

On 18 Nov 2002, Sebastian Rahtz wrote:

> On Mon, 2002-11-18 at 11:02, Manrico_antonio Sessa wrote:
> >
> > Hi, I'm new in XSL:FO.
> >
> > I'm programming a tool that tackes a java code file and translates it in XML.
>
> With respect, it is not clear to me why you are asking this on
> the list. Your task is to learn the XSL FO XML vocabulary
> and then write a transformation in XSLT similar to your HTML one.

Ok, ok, sorry!
But I ask only "any help" on the right formatting objects to use in the
flow to have the tabs formatting.
I tried with blocks end inline but this doesn't work!
I don't know the right propertis of this objects and if blocks an inlines
are good for the solution of my problem.

Thanks,	Manrico