Re: HOWTO indent java code in PDF (with example)

From: Sebastian Rahtz <sebastian.rahtz@computing-services.oxford.ac.uk>
Date: 18 Nov 2002 11:11:56 +0000
To: sessa@cli.di.unipi.it
Cc: www-xsl-fo@w3.org

On Mon, 2002-11-18 at 11:02, Manrico_antonio Sessa wrote:

> Hi, I'm new in XSL:FO.
>
> I'm programming a tool that tackes a java code file and translates it in XML.

With respect, it is not clear to me why you are asking this on
the list. Your task is to learn the XSL FO XML vocabulary
and then write a transformation in XSLT similar to your HTML one.

It does not seem right to simply say to a worldwide list "please do my
work for me".

Can you isolate exactly which part of the problem you need help with?