Re: image formats: TIFF

Oliver Charlet wrote:

> we are desperate! we try to FOP-render a catalog using TIFF and CMYK JPEGs.
> we hit a lot of problems:
> 1. we shifted to using the latest release (0.20.4). we hoped JIMI would
> solve the problem of reading TIFF, but obviously fop does not recognize
> TIFFs at all.
> Has anyone ever rendered a FOP-PDF with TIFF imgages?

Search in fop-user list archives, that's a faq. You have to put jimi.jar into
lib directory and rebuild fop in order to get jimi support.

PS. Mentioned above fop-user mail list is dedicated to discuss problems with
fop usage, see http://xml.apache.org/fop/resources.html.
--
Oleg Tkachenko
eXperanto team