Re: here is me again

From: Oleg Tkachenko <olegt@multiconn.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2002 13:17:24 +0200
To: Kiki AMEDJA <kiki@sagma.ma>
CC: www-xsl-fo@w3.org

Kiki AMEDJA wrote:

> I'm using force-page-count="end-on-even" and I can get a blank page
> whenever a chapter doens't end on even. It's fine, but that blank page
> always has its page number at the right side of the page. Is there any
> way to control pagination for such blank pages? Even if they are
> automatically printed since I use force-page-count ?

You can define special page master for such blank pages and then use it in
your page-sequence-master:

<fo:conditional-page-master-reference
	master-reference="blank"
	blank-or-not-blank="blank" />

Take a look at the comprehensive Dave's example at
http://www.dpawson.co.uk/xsl/sect3/bk/ch05.html#pseqs.

--
Oleg Tkachenko
eXperanto team