Re: Iteration

From: Gianluca Gaiotto <il.gian@tin.it>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 03:30:22 -0400 (EDT)
To: <www-xsl-fo@w3.org>
Ken,
thank you very much for your immediate answer.

> Correct, XSLFO is a layout language, not a transformation language.
>>does
>>anybody know how to implement this?
>In your XSLT stylesheet.  It is up to you to detect the attribute desired
>and to repeat the page content as many times as you need by logic in your
>stylesheet.

Ops, I wanted to mean that I haven't found any (controlled) iteration
statement to express such a logic in my XSLT stylesheet. I knew that I had
to implement that in my stylesheet ; being a FOp newbie, I'm still guessing
how ... :)

Thanx again,
Gianluca Gaiotto