Re: Pushing the Limits

From: David Tolpin <dvd@renderx.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2002 18:54:46 +0400 (AMT)
To: asandstrom@accesswave.ca (Arved Sandstrom)
Cc: www-xsl-fo@w3.org
Arved,

How many pages should the formatter look up forward before it decides that
there is a trouble in the flow, not a cleverness in the layout-master-set?

This parameter is internally configurable in XEP. If I have to skip a page
because it is empty, is it empty because the stylesheet developer wanted
it to be such by specifying small a region area, or is it happened unintentionally
because a flow object was too big?

If I have to skip two pages? What if I have to skip 100 pages? How many?

David