Table size greater than page size.

From: Nandina Srinivas <srinandina@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 01:21:11 -0500 (EST)
To: <www-xsl-fo@w3.org>
Hi List,

I have to generate a pdf from xml. Most of the times
the pdf contains just tables. I have a problem with the tables.
There are so many columns in the table that most of the time
table width exceeds page size.

Is there a way in XSLFO to define a page break along columns.
Like if there are 10 columns, first five columns on first page, second
five columns on second page, remaining rows of first five columns on third
page and remaining rows of second five columns on fourth page  and so on.

Btw, I use fop.

Any help is highly appreciated.

Srini