How to remove log statements (Warning & Error messages).

From: Purvesh Vora <purvesh.vora@patni.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 15:09:41 +0700
To: <www-xsl-fo@w3.org>
Hi Friends,
I am using apache fop to generate pdf through web.

Foll. is the method used for rendering pdf.
    	/**
	 * renders an FO inputsource into a PDF file which is rendered
	 * to File.
	 */
	public void renderFO(InputSource foFile,
						 FileOutputStream out)
throws Exception {
		try {

			Driver driver = new Driver(foFile, out);
			driver.setRenderer(Driver.RENDER_PDF);
			driver.run();

		} catch (Exception ex) {
			throw ex;//new ServletException(ex);
		}

	}

In the log file I am getting so many warning and error messages. Can you
please guide me how to remove these unwanted warning and error statements.

Thanks & Regards
Purvesh Vora