header

From: seb reynaud <poulpor2002@yahoo.fr>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 12:16:15 +0200 (CEST)
To: www-xsl-fo@w3.org

Hello,

I 'have a problem with table and header or footer in XSL-FO.

I want to have different header for the same table. For example

a special header for the first page and a normal heauder for all the others pages.

I have the same problem with the footer. I need a sub-total for all the pages but the last.

Indeed i only want to put the total of all the table at the last page.

I don't know if it is possible with XSL-FO.

Yahoo! Mail -- Une adresse @yahoo.fr gratuite et en franšais !