Re: pagination overflow

From: David Carlisle <davidc@nag.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 13:29:33 +0100
To: gkholman@CraneSoftwrights.com
CC: www-xsl-fo@w3.org

> > Is it possible to have a different
> >header on the second page,

> No, I believe this is not possible in XSL 1.0 because page geometry
> selection (where headers and footers are located on the page) is based on
> your XSLT producing sequences of pages

If your table column widths are known in advance (ie don't depend on the
content) then you may be able to use the mark feature.
Basically you put the required table head into a marker on every row,
then in the static content at the top of the  page you can access the
marker and arrange that this head is positioned above the table. perhaps.

David