RE: Truncating table values

Hi Dave
>I think that is likely to be the problem, fop has had troubles with tables.
>Does it work with Renderx or Antenna House?

I've just tried it with Renderx and the same thing happens (text that's too long for a table cell overflows into the neighbouring cell).
I suppose I'll just have live with the wrapping or use substring() which I don't really like since the max length depends on the font aswell as the cell width.

Thanks anyway.

Bye
Con