Anchoring text to bottom of page

From: Al-Dhahir, Haitham <Haitham.Al-Dhahir@gs.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 19:05:27 +0100
To: "'www-xsl-fo@w3.org'" <www-xsl-fo@w3.org>

Hi all,

I have a line of text (let's call it XYZ) which appears at the bottom of my
document. My document currently appears as follows:

text text text
text text text
XYZ
<linefeed>
<linefeed>
bottom of page

However, I want XYZ to always appear at the very bottom of the page like so:

text text text
text text text
<linefeed>
<linefeed>
XYZ
bottom of page

I don't think I can use absolute positioning, as the content may run to two
pages, in which case I want XYZ to be on page 2, and not at the bottom of
the page.

Can anyone suggest the easiest way of doing this?

Thanks,

Haitham.