Re: region-before with fo:block-container only on first page

From: Oleg Tkachenko <olegt@multiconn.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 13:53:31 +0200
To: www-xsl-fo@w3.org

You can give special name to region-before on the first page
using region-name attribute and then fill static content to it only.

<fo:simple-page-master master-name="first" page-height="29.7cm" page-width="21cm">
      <fo:region-body margin-top="3cm"/>
      <fo:region-before region-name="first-before" extent="3cm"/>
</fo:simple-page-master>

<fo:static-content flow-name="first-before">
      <fo:block>First page Region-before</fo:block>
</fo:static-content>

or just remove region-before from the second master.

--
Oleg Tkachenko
Multiconn International, Israel