Re: tables in XSL

From: Kim Kuylen <kku@skynet.be>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 20:35:35 +0200
To: www-xsl-fo@w3.org, Jan Kirmse <jan.kirmse@snetline.de>
At 10:57 10/07/2002 +0200, you wrote:
>hi kim,
>
>i have problems with tables and footers in xsl, too.
>i am sorry, that i can't help you with your problem.
>did you ever make something like this:?
>
>---------page1-------
>
>table
>
>Footer (one row ore more, depends on the company)
>
>-------------------------
>
>------page2----------
>
>table continued
>
>Footer (the same footer as on the first page)
>
>-----------------------
>
>and so on, could be many pages, but there must be this footer on every page.
>
>when i create a table in xsl, the table will be finished first and then, may
>be on the
>third page, my footer will be written. thats not what i like to have.
>
>thanks if you know any help ore other resources which can help me !

Yes, this is the situation I have now. I have a fixed footer & header on
each page. Have a look at the attached example.

As you will see, the header contains the page-number. If a table is larger
than 1 page, then it will overflow to the next one....however each page
will contain the fixed header and footer

Regards,
Kim