Re: tables and footers on every page

Jan Kirmse <jan.kirmse@snetline.de> writes:

> my table can cover many pages but i need this footer on every page,
> so i like to tell xsl to break after 40 rows, write the footer, make a
> page-break
> and continue on the next page with the table and write again the footer
> at the bottom of the page.

If the implementation of XSL is conformant, the headers and footers
should be added at each break (page breaks in this case). See 6.7.3

If you want to do it explicitely and split your table into 40-row
tables that would each fit a page, you should do it at the XSLT level
using positional grouping (see the FAQ at www.dpawson.co.uk)

Max.