"page-filling" table?

From: Kim Kuylen <kku@skynet.be>
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2002 00:10:44 +0200
To: www-xsl-fo@w3.org

Hello all,

I am trying to do the following....but at the moment I have no solution.

I have a following page layout

-------------------------page 1---
Header (external-image)

table (part 1)

Footer (1 row table)

-------------------------page 2---
Header (external-image)

table (part 2)
table footer

Footer (1 row table)

What I would like to have is the following:
I would like to have the table on the second page to be
"page-filling".....and at the bottom of the page (above the footer
offcourse ;) I would like to have a summary of the complete table.. I think
this could best be done with a table footer....

At this moment everything works except the "page-filling" table on the
second page. So if the second part of the table only contains 2
rows....then the subtotal of the table is printed near the top of the

Thanks in advance for any help!!