Absolute position without using block-container

From: <Joshua.Kuswadi@BTFinancialgroup.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 11:04:36 +1100
To: www-xsl-fo@w3.org
Hi there,

I'm trying to put a disclaimer at the bottom of the last page of a report. However, the report length will vary based on the number of records returned. I've found a solution using the <fo:block-container> at:
  http://www.dpawson.co.uk/xsl/sect3/fofixedposn.html

However, as we are using an older version of Apache's FOP (0.20.1), this element isn't supported. Does anyone know of a solution that doesn't require using <fo:block-container>?

Out of curiosity, if the fo:block-container is the last child of the fo:flow, will it put the disclaimer on the last page?

Thanks in advance,

Joshua Kuswadi
BT Financial Group
Tel:     (02) 9259 2152
Email: joshua.kuswadi@btfinancialgroup.com

This message and any attachment is confidential and may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure.  If you have received it by mistake please let us know by reply and then delete it from your system; you should not copy the message or disclose its contents to anyone.