fo:page-number

From: Rodolphe VAGNER <rodolphe.vagner@eurodoc-sofilog.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 11:22:36 -0500 (EST)
To: <www-xsl-fo@w3.org>
Hi,

Working on creating a table of contains with xsl:fo, I would like to
create links to the referenced pages. I can do that but with a link
on the subject, and not with a link on the page number itself, but
by adding a character before the page number (then the character is
the link, but not the number itself anyway !)

Ex :

in the folowing 'page' is a link ( the mouse cursor change when over)
but the number is not.

    introduction                                page 1
    chap 1                                       page 2
    .
    .
    .

I have tryed to put the fo:page-number in a variable, but without succes ; it is like if the fo:page-number was not a string.

Could someone help, please.

Rodolphe Vagner