RE: newbie: setting inline widths using FOP?

From: Dave Pawson <DaveP@dpawson.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 20:17:28 +0000
To: "G. Ken Holman" <gkholman@CraneSoftwrights.com>, <www-xsl-fo@w3.org>
At 14:54 27/02/2002 -0500, G. Ken Holman wrote:
>At 2002-02-26 17:59 +0000, Dave Pawson wrote:
>><fo:leader/> is 'right' in that it equates to \tex's rubber space,
>>but its not implemented the same way in the fo processors,
>>which suggests its not fully specified in the rec (WG lurkers??)
>I'm not a member of the WG, Dave, but I am curious why you think it isn't
>fully specified.
>All leaders in a justified line expand at the same rate until the line is

Simply because I see two implementors that I respect, AH and Renderx
implementing it differently. That surely has implications on the spec?
Try it.

>In the following:
>     Text <leader> Text <leader> Text
>... the middle text isn't guaranteed to be centred if text on the edges is
>of different lengths.

Fair comment Ken.
In which case I guess I'm asking for that :-)
   How does Norm put it? Duh?
Probably in the restricted use of left-header, right-header and

Regards DaveP