RE: XSL-Fo to PDF

From: Arved Sandstrom <asandstrom@accesswave.ca>
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2002 09:17:20 -0500 (EST)
To: "Peter B. West" <pbwest@powerup.com.au>
Cc: "'Www-Xsl-Fo" <www-xsl-fo@w3.org>
A lot of the discussion if not most will be on the xslfo-proc development
list, which you are already on. This is about the xslfo-proc prototype,
after all, at least through my lens. What it becomes later on through Ilya's
efforts I can't comment on.

But we already transferred discussions off this list. You should see
activity on the other list in about 3 or 4 days.

Arved