RE: XSL-Fo to PDF

From: Sterin, Ilya <Isterin@ciber.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 15:01:03 -0700
To: "'David Tolpin '" <dvd@renderx.com>
Cc: "'www-xsl-fo@w3.org '" <www-xsl-fo@w3.org>
David, thanks.  I totally understand your question of why C? :-)

Well I'm currently implementing a Perl library for XSL-Fo to PDF and it is
starting to get pretty complex with all the PDF formating and other
internals, so I thought I would just extend the C libs with Perl's extension
facilities (XS) and be done and over with it:-)  But I guess it wasn't meant
to be that easy, so off on a mission I am.

Thanks a bunch for the reply.

Ilya