From: Alberto Bolchini <albertob@engitel.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 09:50:36 +0100
To: <www-xsl-fo@w3.org>

I am trying to obtain a document with a first page template and a
"rest-of-doc" template. On this forst page, a TOC and other infos
appear, and eventually the TOC might take a second page, having to have
the "rest-of-doc" template (same doc as the thread

I specified the following page-sequence-master (actually using FOP
0.20.1 so master-name => master-reference), expecting it to let my TOC
be layouted with the "main" template instead of the "first" whenever it
overflew the first page, though what happens is I get an "empty" layout
(neither master-name="first" nor master-name="main").

What am I missing?

<fo:page-sequence-master master-name="content">
  <fo:single-page-master-reference master-name="first"/>
  <fo:repeatable-page-master-reference master-name="main"/>