flow direction

From: Alberto Bolchini <albertob@engitel.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 11:15:03 +0100
To: <www-xsl-fo@w3.org>

Hi.

I have the following issue:
I have a document that begins with a TOC page which also needs to have a
table at the bottom of the page, of variable height, that needs to be
put on the first page only, while the TOC can continue on the following
page, if too long.
i.e.

---------------
    header
---------------
     TOC           <-- needs to flow top to bottom eventually
                       continuing on the following page

  var content      <-- needs to flow bottom to top without
                       continuing on the following page
    footer

Is there a solution to this sort of layout, as I haven't found any
attribute that let me specifiy a bottom-to-top flowing direction.

Thanks.
Alberto.