Re: "Continued from previous page" in a block which flows overleaf

From: David Carlisle <davidc@nag.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 22:21:42 GMT
To: rstaveley@seseit.com
CC: www-xsl-fo@w3.org

fo:marker has to be an initial child but you can stick an
fo:block that only has a marker in it between your "real" fo:blocks
and use keeps to keep this marker-block with the following block
so if a page break occurs the "" marker ends up at the top of the page
not the bottom of the previous one.

I could have mentioned this as I seem to recall last time I suggested
this approach on this list I forgot to mention that and teh user came
back with teh same comment, sorry:-)
David