last page and first page at the same time

From: Gilhuijs, Patrick <Patrick.Gilhuijs@getronics.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 06:40:02 -0500 (EST)
To: <www-xsl-fo@w3.org>

Hi,

I want a line to be placed at the end of the last page. Well, that's not that difficult when using "fo:conditional-page-master-reference". But I have one "fo:conditional-page-master-reference" for the first page too! So, what to do if the first page is also the last page? The line will not show up on the page, cause the conditional page master for the first-page will be applied. So how can I let the line show up also if the first page is the last page at the same time?

Patrick Gilhuijs