Re: I don't want XSLT to interpret some of my XML

> From: Eyrignoux Marc <eyrignou@yahoo.fr>
> Date: 2002/08/23 Fri AM 04:25:23 EDT
> I would like to include SVG tags in my XML file, but
> my XSL stylesheet tries to interpret them when
> producing the FO stream.
> In other words, is there a way to tell my XSLT
> processor that I don't want it to interpret the SVG
> tags ?
>
>    [...snip...]
>
> The problem of my XSL lies at the end of the file:
>
>   <xsl:template match="static/image" foa:name="image"
> foa:class="image" foa:group="image">
>     <fo:instream-foreign-object foa:name="image"
> foa:group="image" xsl:use-attribute-sets=" image">
>       <xsl:apply-templates/>
>     </fo:instream-foreign-object >
>   </xsl:template>
>
> The "apply-templates" recursively tries to interpret
> the svg tags instead of repeating what is within the
> <image> tag => I get nothing in the FO stream.

If I understand the problem correctly, try replacing the xsl:apply-templates with:
   <xsl:copy-of select="."/>
Worked for me. (I also had to declare the svg namespace, presumably you've taken care of that.)

I couldn't find my socks one morning, so I called Information. She
said, "Hello, Information." I said, "I can't find my socks." She
said, "They're behind the couch." And they were! (Steven Wright)