Question about SVG

From: Eyrignoux Marc <eyrignou@yahoo.fr>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 16:58:23 +0200 (CEST)
To: www-xsl-fo@w3.org

Hello everybody,

I would like to put some nice graphics in my PDF docs.

By now I am generating my PDF using FOP, with an XML
stream and an XSL stylesheet.
I have also a library generating SVG streams.

Is there a "best way" to have everything communicating
?

My first guess would be to put the SVG stream within
the XSL stream, but I am not sure it is very easy, nor
nice.
I have also tried to put the SVG stream into the XML
document (easier), but that doesn't work: XSLT tries
to interpret the svg tags => there is nothing in the
FO stream.

Thanks in advance,
Marc.

NB: I don't want to generate files.

=====
C'est au pied du mur qu'on voit le mieux le mur.