WH2FO

From: Louis Cornet <louis_cornet@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 13:26:15 +0200
Cc: Fabio_Giannetti@hplb.hpl.hp.com
To: www-xsl-fo@w3.org

I need to use WH2FO. I'll try to use it this way:
- use Word 2000 for editing a template/stylesheet
- link the template to an external XML data file.

In extenso, I need the generated FO file not to include the data in it,
but to have links to an external XML file.

For example, I'll need to create an invoice template, which I could use
with different Client files (XML files).

Has anyone ever done this before?

Louis