Using FOA on Mac OS X

From: Louis Cornet <louis_cornet@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 07:05:03 -0400 (EDT)
To: www-xsl-fo@w3.org
Hi,

I need to use FOA (Formatted Object Authoring) to design xslt-fo
stylesheet.

I can't get it to work on Mac Os X. Even though it is a java
application, it seems to be written for Windows Operating Systems.

To get into details, the newPageName / newPageSequenceName /
newAttributeSetName Dialog Box appears blank. Whitout this, it is
impossible to create a new project, and impossible to use FOA.

Has anybody ever tried FOA on Mac Os X?

Thanks,

Louis