From: ssimha <ssimha@questech.co.in>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 09:34:43 -0400 (EDT)
To: www-xsl-fo@w3.org

Dear friends,
I'm extremly sorry to distrub you all... I got ur while searching on
google... I'm facing a problem in FOP... I hope I can some help from u

I have written a servlet to generate PDF file making use of XML and XSL
files. It's works fine when this servlet runs on tomcat3.1.
BUT if I copy whole context to tomcat3.2.2 it's throwing following error...

Internal Servlet Error:

    at org.apache.fop.apps.Driver.getParserClassName(Unknown Source)
    at org.apache.fop.svg.SVGElementMapping.setupSVG(Unknown Source)
    at org.apache.fop.svg.SVGElementMapping.addToBuilder(Unknown Source)
    at org.apache.fop.apps.Driver.addElementMapping(Unknown Source)
    at org.apache.fop.apps.Driver.addElementMapping(Unknown Source)
    at org.apache.fop.apps.Driver.setupDefaultMappings(Unknown Source)
    at org.apache.fop.apps.Driver.(Unknown Source)
    at fop.FopServlet.renderXMLViewPDF(FopServlet.java:327)
    at fop.FopServlet.doGet(FopServlet.java:168)
    at org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.doService
    at org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.service
    at org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.internalService
    at org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.service
    at org.apache.tomcat.service.TcpWorkerThread.runIt
    at org.apache.tomcat.util.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:484)

All my jar related to FOP is in my own context WEB-INF/classes/lib directory.
I'm using fop.jar from "fop-0.20.4rc" version...
I hope somebody can help me in sloving this problem.

Thanks in advance...
Shekar Simha Y.
Any Opinions, explicit or implied, are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent those of Questech. This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error)
please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorized copying,
disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.