Changing Pages Based on Content?

From: Peter Andrew Abolins <pabolins@technologypartnersgroup.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 19:47:39 -0400 (EDT)
To: <www-xsl-fo@w3.org>
Cc: <beeles@tpg.au.com>
Hi,

I am trying to create a report with account information on it, with the
following properties:

1. Report Page Header (Address information et.c.)
2. Account Information (consists of one or more sub-account detail sections)
3. Summary Page

* The start of the First Account Information section is on the same page as
the Report Header.
* Each consecutive Account Information section commences on a new page.
* Each page with Account Information on it should contain:
    1) Account Section header, with Page Number
    2) Sub-account details
    3) Account Total

* If the Account Information does not fit on the one page, then the page
needs to be ended between two sub-accounts (ie a sub-account section cannot
be split across two pages), with a Page Total. The following page needs to
begin with the Account Section header (with the correct page number).

Any ideas? I gather that there is probably a way to do it using
page-masters, but I have not had any experience with these yet.

Thanks,

Peter Abolins
Technology Partners Group
Email       pabolins@technologypartnersgroup.com