XSL-FO : Visibility of Images in xsl-region-bodies

From: Mirko Sertic <Mirko.Sertic@dtmgmbh.de>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 03:47:05 -0400 (EDT)
To: <www-xsl-fo@w3.org>
Hi there!

I've a little problem using formatting objects and pdf creation.

I want to place an image or some text within a fo:block block in the
xsl-region-body region.
The problem is that i want to make this part visible only on specific pages,
let me say page
one, four and ten. How do i do this and how would my fo document look like?

Can i also place this block within any other region and control its
visibility the same way?

Please help!