Re: Producing blank table rows when rendering to PDF

Have you tried inserting an empty block?

<fo:table>
         <fo:table-column column-width="1.5cm"/>
         <fo:table-column column-width="1.5cm"/>
                         <fo:table-body>
                                 <fo:table-row>
                                         <fo:table-cell>
                                                 <fo:block/>  <- like this
                                         </fo:table-cell>
                                         <fo:table-cell>
                  </fo:table-cell>
</fo:table>

I think that is how I resolved a similar problem.
Colette