Re: Producing blank table rows when rendering to PDF

From: Colette Wilklow <wilklow@jpl.nasa.gov>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 08:52:33 -0700
To: John Bourke <john.bourke@cedar.com>, "'www-xsl-fo@w3.org'" <www-xsl-fo@w3.org>

Have you tried inserting an empty block?

<fo:table>
         <fo:table-column column-width="1.5cm"/>
         <fo:table-column column-width="1.5cm"/>
                         <fo:table-body>
                                 <fo:table-row>
                                         <fo:table-cell>
                                                 <fo:block/>  <- like this
                                         </fo:table-cell>
                                         <fo:table-cell>
                  </fo:table-cell>
</fo:table>

I think that is how I resolved a similar problem.
Colette