RE: Absolute positioning?

Hello Jerome,

do you put the "position" attribute on a block-container or a block ?

In fact I would like to be able to put a block in the bottom of a static
xsl-region-before so that it glues with the start of the xsl-region-body.
I thought of using a block-container with absolute-position="fixed"
bottom="0cm" and thus get my block at the bottom of the xsl-region-before
and fitting right above the beginning of the region-body.
The body contains a table whose header should be tight to the bottom of a
table in the region-before.

Someone has a solution for this with FOP ?

Thanks,

greetings,
Patrick

Dipl. Inform. Patrick Chaumette

T-Systems ITS GmbH

Service Prozesse Retail
Hausanschrift: Fasanenweg 9, 70771 Leinfelden-Echterdingen
Postanschrift: Postfach 100258, 70746 Leinfelden-Echterdingen
Telefon: (0711)972-2437
Telefax: (0711)972-1949
E-Mail: Patrick.Chaumette@t-systems.com
Internet: http://www.t-systems.de