RE: FOA (Formatting Object Authoring tool)

From: Giannetti, Fabio <Fabio_Giannetti@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 13:29:37 +0100
To: "'www-xsl-fo@w3.org'" <www-xsl-fo@w3.org>
Hi Thomas,
    usually before you can create new pages you have to open/create a
project.
If you have created a project, selected a directory and a project name, FOA
will initialize the Page Manager, Page Sequence Manager and Brick Manager
windows.
After that you will able to create a new page with a left click on the Pages
item inside the Page Manger and a right click to open the menu, then select
New Page.
I have tested it and works with a new project and with an opened one !

Fabio.