Generating a PDF from XML document with embedded formatting

From: Koti Reddy <koti01@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2001 21:03:46 -0400
To: www-xsl-fo@w3.org
I have an XML document with some elements whose content is HTML/Microsoft
CSS formatted. I am trying to generate a PDF from this XML document. Though
it was painful to translate the html/css tags I did most of the stuff. I am
using FOP 0.19 for generating the PDF.
But still I haven't arrived at the perfect solution where the input elements
should look exactly the same in the output PDF.
Can you guys suggest an alternative solution ?

-koti