Re: embedded SVG in FO

From: Loic L'Heveder <Loic.L'Heveder@cern.ch>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 09:45:21 +0200
To: "David Carlisle" <davidc@nag.co.uk>
Cc: <www-xsl-fo@w3.org>
Thanks David, problem was there.

But I'm not really understanding the why, I thought that declaring the
namespace locally, <svg xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2000/svg"/>, would be
enough to ensure that the namespace of all children of this node will be
this one if another is not precised.

Does the fact that the fo-processor didn't affect the right namespace when
processing svg on the fly , with respect to the fact that it was doing so
when treating with a static .fo file, mean that a part or whole of the
namespace resolution is done before the FOP rendering function is called?
during the XSL processing?

cheers

Loic