Generating XSL:FO trees for RTF

From: R. Burkert <burkert@uni-bremen.de>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 23:15:27 +0200
To: www-xsl-fo@w3.org

  Hi there. I am trying to use JFOR to generate RTF from XML/XSL files
and have had problems with generating the FO-Tree aparently required to
do this.

  org.apache.fop.apps.Driver offers the function
"driver.buildFOTree(parser, in);" that can apparently be used to
generate such a tree, but I still dont understand how to produce the
InputSource file needed by buildFOTree.

  Any tip at this point would be very helpfull.

  best regards