Sequence of images in a cell

From: Jason Foster <jafoster@uwaterloo.ca>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 18:42:20 -0400 (EDT)
To: www-xsl-fo@w3.org
Hello,

I'm trying to understand a particular XSL:FO behaviour and I was hoping
that this is the right place to ask.

We have a table in which one cell is intended to hold one or more small
images.  So far things are going well and we can successfully fill the
cell with the appropriate images.

The problem is that the images are stacked vertically as opposed to the
horizontal arrangement we were hoping for.

Is this a default behaviour, am I missing a particular attribute, or is
this a bug in Apache FOP?

Thanks for any assistance!

Jason Foster