Help: FO browser announced?

From: Christopher R. Maden <crism@maden.org>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 23:24:44 -0800
To: www-xsl-fo@w3.org
I saw an announcement go by within the last couple of weeks for a new
XML/XSL based browser that uses actual FOs instead of HTML for rendering.

However, I stupidly threw the announcement out, and now I can't find any
trace of it.  None of the search engines or lists of XML software have any
mention of it.

It wasn't the Antenna House product; this was something new.  Am I taking
too many drugs, or does someone else remember this announcement?

Thanks in advance,
Chris
--
Christopher R. Maden, XML Consultant