Re: use-attribute-sets

From: Arved Sandstrom <asandstrom@accesscable.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2001 15:22:43 -0400
To: <www-xsl-fo@w3.org>, "Dave Pawson" <daveP@dpawson.freeserve.co.uk>
I think you pretty much have to use the xsl: prefix (or whatever maps to the
XSLT namespace). Otherwise, the "use-attribute-sets" just looks like an
attribute specified on fo:block, and why should the XSLT processor know (or
care) whether fo:block has or doesn't have a "use-attribute-sets" attribute?

I mean, FOP doesn't like the former either. :-)

Regards,
Arved Sandstrom