Re: .within-column in fop

From: Jay Balunas <balunasj@netscout.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 08:49:23 -0400
To: "Ilkka Hartikainen" <ilkka.hartikainen@netrophysolutions.fi>
Cc: www-xsl-fo@w3.org, www-xsl-fo-request@w3.org

I believe that this version of FOP .18 does not support the keep-with
commands.  On the Apache page under features next to the keep-with command
it says (broken)  I believe that they are going to fix it in the next
version but I am not sure.

Jay

                    "Ilkka Hartikainen"
                    <ilkka.hartikainen@netrophysol        To:     <www-xsl-fo@w3.org>
                    utions.fi>                            cc:
                    Sent by:                              Subject:     .within-column in fop
                    www-xsl-fo-request@w3.org

                    06/23/2001 04:57 AM
                    Please respond to "Ilkka
                    Hartikainen"

Hi

I was really excited about transforming xml to pdf with fop, but it seems
that it doesn't support .within-column and .within-page parts of
keep-with-next -property. Am I right? Has anyone any information when this
is propably being implemented in fop? Does xep support this?

Thanks

Ilkka Hartikainen