Re: page break

From: Max Froumentin <mf@w3.org>
Date: 21 Jun 2001 18:30:27 +0200
To: Dave Pawson <daveP@dpawson.freeserve.co.uk>
Cc: www-xsl-fo@w3.org
Dave Pawson <daveP@dpawson.freeserve.co.uk> writes:

> I'm not alone in wanting this. I hope the WG are considering these
> aspects for 1.1 or 2.0.

Don't worry Dave, I certainly haven't forgotten this
requirement/proposal of yours, and I'm sure you'll send it as a
requirement when the call for XSL2 comes out.

> If others want this, please let the editors know.

Not now please, wait for the call for requirements.

>>I never did it but something like putting a fo:page-marker at the very
>>end of your flow and referencing it on every page should do the trick.
>
> Yes, it does work Max.
>   Just ensure that you have an <fo:block id="end"/>
> to which you can refer.

I was rather thinking of something more twisted:

<fo:retrieve-marker retrieve-class-name="foobar"/>

and at the end.

<fo:marker marker-class-name="foobar"><fo:page-number></fo:marker>

Max.