Side by side images and tables

From: Jay Balunas <balunasj@netscout.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2001 15:42:19 -0400
To: www-xsl-fo@w3.org
Hello all,

     First I want to say that this technology rocks!!  I've got great
looking PDF reports and html pages all based on the same XML but using
different XSL to transform them.

     Second, I am fairly certain that side by side images and tables are
not currently supported in FOP or FO (if it is I would love to see how if
anyone knows any examples).  Does anyone know when this may be supported or
care to take a guess.

Thanks,
Jay