RE: more FO problems

From: Kerin Cosford <Kerin.Cosford@current-drugs.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 13:55:34 +0100
To: "'David Carlisle'" <davidc@nag.co.uk>, Kerin Cosford <Kerin.Cosford@current-drugs.com>
Cc: www-xsl-fo@w3.org
Thanks for that,

(I actually pasted the code chunk without realising the region-before
element was still commented out).

Also, I didn't realise what the ? signified in the error message syntax -
and that confusion was compounded by the article I've been working from on
XML.com (targeted, I assume, at FOP), which had sample code with the
fo:region tags out of correct order.

Thanks again for helping me out,

Kerin