From: David Carlisle [mailto:davidc@nag.co.uk]
Sent: 06 July 2001 13:47
To: Kerin.Cosford@current-drugs.com
Cc: www-xsl-fo@w3.org
Subject: Re: more FO problems

> But, as you can see, fo:simple-page-master contains nothing but
> fo:region-body and fo:region-before.

I can't see that. As posted it only contains region-body.
If however you uncomment

<!--<fo:region-before extent="1cm"/>-->
	    <fo:region-body

then the document wouldn't match the stated content model:

> "The content of element type 'fo:simple-page-master' must
> match

'(fo:region-body,fo:region-before?,fo:region-after?,fo:region-start?,fo:regi
> on-end?)"

which, as you see, states the content must start with fo:region-body and
then be followed by optional region-xxx.

David