Re: What's the topic of the list ?

From: Martin Stricker <shugal@gmx.de>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 23:14:25 +0100
To: www-xsl-fo@w3.org
frank Stein wrote:
> Please, could somebody explain me in details what's the topic of the
> www-xsl-fo@w3.org list?

XSL-FO in general (programming, what you can do with XSL-FO and what
not, use, software, applications...), just like
xsl-list@mulberrytech.com covers XSL-T. This list originated there, it
was created (after a short intermezzo at egroups/yahoogroups ;-) ) to
get the topics XSL-T (most of the postings) and XSL-FO divided out. By
the way: If you use the fop software by the apache group you might as
well subscribe to the fop-dev mailing list (I'm not sure if they already
set up a fop-users list) at http://xml.apache.org/ .

Hope this helps more than Dave Pawson's link to the spec ;-))

Best regards,
Martin Stricker